Also known by
Bhargava co ex, co-ex syrup, coex
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Co-Ex Cough Syrup
- It is useful in all types of cough, i.e. whooping cough, asthmatic cough, smoker's cough, dry, productive & allergic cough.
- It effectively loosens the bronchial secretion and expectorates it easily.
- It eases the breathing.
- It relieves congestion of respiratory tract associated with bronchitis and common cold.
- Dry productive cough with rattling
- Pain in throat and chest with dryness
Action of Composition of Dr. Bhargava Co-Ex Cough Syrup
- Justicia adhatoda Q : A Bronchodilator, helps in dilating the bronchial tubes to ease the breathing. Dry cough, Hoarseness, larynx painful. Cough with sneezing. Severe dyspnœa with cough. Tightness across chest. Whooping-cough.
- Aspidosperma querbacho Q : Eases difficult respiration.
- Yerba santa Q: A mucolytic liquefying the tough expectoration and anti-inflammatory which stops further inflammation. Wheezing with coryza and mucous secretions.
- Ipecacuanha Q : An expectorant expelling out expectoration. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Chest seems full of phlegm. Suffocative cough; rattling cough. Hoarseness, especially at end of a cold.
- Passiflora incarnata Q : An antispasmodic to stop spasms of bronchial muscle & quieting effect on nervous system.
Dosage of Bhargava Co-Ex Cough Syrup
ADULT: 1 tablespoonful;
CHILDREN: 1 teaspoonful thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.