Adel Pekana Adel 3 (Apo-Hepat) (20ml)
For Jaundice, Liver Disease, Gallbladder Problems
Commonly known as
Apo Hepat, Pekana 3
FOR JAUNDICE, GENERAL LIVER DISEASE AND GALLBLADDER PROBLEMS
As the largest gland in the body, the liver serves as a processing factory of unmatched importance. It plays a key role in removing toxins and metabolic waste products from the blood ADEL 3 (apo- HEPAT) detoxify the liver, gallbladder and pancreas, which work together to promote good digestion. This remedy provides a vital stimulus that aids in the excretion of liver toxins, thereby enabling the tissues to regenerate and resume normal function. It also helps in liver portal blockages that commonly exist in chronically ill patients. In addition, ADEL 3 (apo-HEPAT) drops increase kidney and gallbladder secretion, stimulate circulation and improve the lymphatic system.
INDICATIONS of ADEL 3 (apo- HEPAT)
For jaundice; general liver diseases and gallbladder problems and portal congestions.
INGREDIENTS of ADEL 3 (apo- HEPAT)
- Chioanthus virginica 4X: Chioanthus virginica resolves upper stomach ailments, vegetative dystonia (autonomic nervous system dysfunction) and dysfermentation of the liver and pancreas. In addition, this herb relieves colic (painful spasms) and has a systemic effect that helps in migraines. It also addresses rheumatic processes and inflammation in the hepatic area.
- Cynara scolymus 4X: Cynara scolymus primarily helps in dyspepsia and hepatogenic gastritis. It is also effective for relieving blockage of the portal vein into the liver, and promotes excretion of toxins that accumulate in the organs and connective tissues from endogenous and exogenous sources. In addition, Cynara scolymus can help resolve acute and chronic infections, swelling of the liver, diabetes, hemorrhoids and digestive difficulties.
- Iberis amara 6X: Iberis amara helps strenghthen the heart muscle and coronary vessels, and improves peripheral circulation. It is helpful in gastro-hepatic disruptions with symptoms that include intestinal pain and cramps.
- Lycopodium clavatum 4X: Lycopodium clavatum helps removing metabolic waste products and stimulates the excretion of excess cholesterol. Without proper excretion of waste products, patients can develop symptoms that include a strong desire to consume excessive amounts of sweets. This craving, often accompanied by mood swings, irritability and depression, points to psychosomatic processes in which the body attempts to compensate by feeding the intestines sugar.
- Mandragora e rad sicc 6X: Mandragora e rad sicc addresses digestive upset, disruption of proper stomach and liver function and pancreatic weakness accompanied by strong flatulence (in the case of spastic constipation).
- Peumus boldus 4X: Peumus boldus acts as a powerful stimulant for the gallbladder. This medication promotes stomach secretion and excretion of urea. It also secondarily helps in dyspepsia and hepatogenic gastritis.
- Phosphorus 10X: Phosphorus helps relieve diseases of the stomach and intestinal tract, ranging from bleeding ulcers (Ulcera ventriculi, Ulcera duodeni) to acute liver dysfunction with accompanying spasms. Depression and other psychosomatic symptoms, as well as painful headaches, are also addressed. In addition, Phosphorus can effectively heal infections found throughout the body, including the eyes, respiratory tract, heart and intestinal tract, as well as helps in degenerative changes in the bone structures.
- Taraxacum officinale 12X: Taraxacum officinale cleans the liver and renal system. This bitter-tasting plant also addresses afflictions of the gallbladder, and stimulates the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas and liver to overcome impairment caused by illnesses such as rheumatism or arthritis.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE (Unless Otherwise Prescribed)
Adults – 15-20 drops, Children – 7-10 drops, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.