Bakson Aller Aid Tablets (75tab)
Useful in Sneezing, Running Nose, Watery Eyes, Sinusitis, Nasal Allergy, Dust Allergy
Commonly known as
Allergy Aid, Allergy tablet
About Bakson Aller Aid Tablets
It is indicated for:
- Runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes.
- Sinus congestion (Sinusitis).
- Fever and body ache due to allergies & hay fever.
Bakson Aller Aid Tablet is a homoeopathic combination medicine which provides relief from hay fever without any side effects. Aller Aid Tablet causes no drowsiness or disturbance in daily routine.
Composition of Aller Aid tablets:
- Ferrum Phos 3x: First stage of colds in the head. Predisposition to colds. Sore throat of singers. Subacute laryngitis with fauces inflamed and red.
- Natrum Mur 3X: Violent, fluent coryza, lasting from one to three days, then changing into stoppage of nose, making breathing difficult. Discharge thin and watery, like raw white of egg. Violent sneezing coryza.
- Kali Sulph 3X: Cold, with yellow, slimy expectoration. Nose obstructed. Smell lost
- Kali Mur 3X: Stuffy cold. Nosebleed. Tonsils inflamed; enlarged so much, can hardly breathe.
- Baptisia Tinc 3X: Great difficulty in swallowing solid food. Painless sore throat, and offensive discharge. Pain at root of nose.
- Bryonia A 3X: Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead. Swelling of tip of nose, feels as if it would ulcerate when touched.
- Causticum 3X: Coryza, with hoarseness. Scaly nose. Nostrils ulcerated.
- Eucalyptus 3X: Stuffed up sensation in nose. Feeling of fullness and soreness in throat on swallowing, burning in throat.
- Gelsemium 3X: Sneezing, fullness at root of nose. Dryness of nasal fossa. Swelling of turbinates. Watery, excoriating discharge. Acute coryza
- Sabadilla 3X: Spasmodic sneezing, with running nose. Coryza, with severe frontal pains and redness of eyes and lachrymation. Dry fauces and throat. Sensation of a lump in throat with constant necessity to swallow.
- Eupatorium 3X: Coryza, with sneezing. Hoarseness and cough, with soreness in chest. Chronic loose cough, chest sore
Dosage/Directions for Bakson Aller Aid Tablets:
- 1 tablet, 4 times a day.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.