Dr. Bhargava Co Ex Syrup
- SKU: HS-BHARGAVA-COEX
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
4 in stock
For Dry and Productive Cough, Spasmodic Cough, Sore Throat, Bronchitis and Chest Pain
SKU: HS-BHARGAVA-COEX Categories: Age and Gender Related Diseases, Allergic Bronchitis, Asthma, Bhargava Phytolab Pvt Ltd, Bronchitis, Children Problems, Cough, Delayed Dentition, Digestive Care, Disease, Dry Cough, Fevers & Flu, Gall Stones, General Diseases, Homeopathy, Indigestion/Acidity/Gas, Loss of Appetite, Low Immunity, Medicine, Miscellaneous Diseases, Pneumonia Chest Congestion, Respiratory, Stomach Pain & Colic, Teething Troubles, Tonics, Vomiting & Nausea
Commonly known as
coex, co syr, co-ex
Doctor Bhargava Co Ex Cough Syrup
Indications of Co Ex Cough Syrup
- It is useful in all types of cough, i.e. whooping cough, asthmatic cough, smoker’s cough, dry, productive & allergic cough.
- It effectively loosens the bronchial secretion and expectorates it easily.
- It eases the breathing.
- It relieves congestion of respiratory tract associated with bronchitis and common cold.
- Dry productive cough with rattling
- Pain in throat and chest with dryness
Composition of Co Ex Syrup
- Justicia adhatoda Q: Dry cough from the sternal region extending all over the chest.
- Aspidosperma querbacho Q: It relieves the dyspnoea during coughing, It stimulates the respiratory centers and increases the oxygen in the blood.
- Yerba santa Q: Useful in Wheezing, Bronchitis & Frequent Cough with Chest Congestion
- Ipecacuanha Q: Cough – dry, spasmodic, constricted, asthmatic, incessant and violent, with every breath. Cough with rattling of mucus in bronchi.
- Passiflora incarnata Q: Gives soothing relief in throat.
Dosage of Co Ex Syrup
Children:1 teaspoonful thrice a day, or as directed by the physician.
Consult your physician before using this medicine