Dr. Bhargava Colin Minims (30ml)
For colitis and chronic diarrhoea, mucus in the stool with colicky pain in the abdomen.
Commonly known as
colitis drop, minims no7
Dr. Bhargava Colin Minims
Bhargava Colin drops is very useful medicine in ulcerative colitis and chronic diarrhoea, mucus in the stool with colicky pain in the abdomen. .
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Colin Minims
It is Useful in gastroenteric colitis, intestinal catarrh. Griping and cutting pain in hypo-gastric region, stomach and small intestines. Pain and distention of abdomen from flatulence.
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Colin Minims
Dioscorea Villosa 3X: Griping and cutting pain in hypogastric region, stomach and small intestines. Colic, pains radiate from abdomen, to back, chest, arms, worse by bending forwards and while lying. Pain from gall-bladder to chest, back, and arms.
- Gambogia 3X: Pain in the stomach after food. Pain and distention of abdomen from flatulence, after stool. Rumbling and rolling. Diarrhœa, with sudden and forcible ejection of bilious stools. Tenesmus after stool, with burning at anus.
- Nux Vomica 6X: Flatulent distension, with spasmodic colic. Colic from uncovering the abdomen. Colic, causing short breath, and desire for stool. Bruised soreness of abdominal Region of stomach very sensitive to pressure.
- Podophyllum Peltatum 4X: Colic with Distension of abdomen. Sensation of weakness or sinking. Can lie comfortably only on stomach. Liver region painful, better by rubbing the part. Rumbling and shifting of flatus in ascending colon.
- Ignatia Amara 4X: All-gone feeling in stomach. Cramps in stomach. Rumbling in bowels. Weak feeling in upper abdomen. Colicky, griping pains in one or both sides of abdomen. painful constriction of anus after stool.
- Holarrhena Antidysenterica 2X: very useful in ulcerative colitis and chronic diarrhoea. mucus in the stool with colicky pain in the abdomen
Dosage/Directions of Dr. Bhargava Colin Minims
10-15 drops of Bhargava No 7 Colin drops in half cup water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Consult your physician before using this medicine.