Dr. Bhargava Cutica Anti-Septic Cream (30g)
For Pimples, Small Cuts & Injury, Cracked Nipples, Dry & Chapped Skin
Also known as
cuti cream, cutica
About Dr. Bhargava Cutica Cream
Bhargava Cutica Anti Septic Cream with Goodness of Calendula is enriched with natural moisturizers soothes the inflamed, irritated and skin without giving stickiness. It is a Herbal, non-sticky, multi action formula works in several ways to give total protection.
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Cutica Cream
- Acts as potent wound healer; antiseptic, anti inflammatory, astringent, anti-pruritic & moisturizer
- Helps to fight bacteria in order to protect and clear up black heads, acne, blotches
- Relieves soreness & itching; acne, boils, carbuncles, folliculitis, eczema, corns, and dry skin
- Protects from sun damage
Other Indications of Dr. Bhargava Cutica Cream
- Makes the skin healthier, fresh and toxin-free
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria over skin.
- Stimulates natural wound healing process of the body through collagen synthesis.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has a cooling effect on itching & skin irritation.
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Cutica Cream
- Acid boricum 1X
- Zinc oxide 1X
- Berberis aquifolium 1X
- Calendula officinalis 1X
- Hydrocotyle asiatica 1X
- Azadirachta indica 1X
- Hydrastis canadensis 1X
- Curcuma longa Q
- Oleum santali 1X
Dosage/Directions of Dr. Bhargava Cutica Cream
Cleanse the affected area with water & apply gently in a circular motion. Repeat twice daily.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.