Dr. Bhargava Diaboral Tablets (60tab)
Controls and Maintains the Sugar Levels in Blood and Urine, Frequent Urination, Weakness
Also known as
Bhargava Diabetes tablet, diab tab, diabo
About Dr. Bhargava Diaboral Tablets
Bhargava Diaboral Tablets helps to control and maintain the sugar levels in blood and urine.
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Diaboral Tablets
- Controls and regulates Blood Sugar levels.
- Increased thirst, increased appetite and frequent urination.
- Excessive excretion of urine.
- Helps the pancreas lower blood sugar levels
- Stimulates pancreatic digestive function,
- Useful in hyperglycemic conditions
- Relieves mood swings, sugar cravings, excessive thirst, dryness in mouth, frequent profuse urination and digestive disturbances.
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Diaboral Tablets
Acidum phosphoricum 3x : Relieves nervous weakness and lethargy in diabetic patients
Cephalandra indica 3x : Indicated when weakness, thirst, urge to pass more urine along with diabetic itching occurs.
Chionanthus virginicus 3x : Reduces the quantity of sugar in the urine. Anaemic patients with no appetite.
Eupatorium purpureum 3x : Has a marked action in high blood sugar levels.
Ferrum iodatum 6x : Is also beneficial in diabetes.
Gymnema sylvestre 3x : Indicated for diabetic patients, who complain of excessive thirst, dryness in mouth with more frequent urination and in large quantity.
Syzygium jambolanum 3x : It causes the diminution and disappearance of sugar in the urine.
Uranium nitricum 6x : Indicated in marked emaciation in diabetic patients.
Dosage/Directions of Dr. Bhargava Diaboral Tablets
1-2 tablets thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.