Dr. Bhargava Hepatina Syrup (100ml)
- Brand: Bhargava
- SKU: HS-BP-25
Also known as
bhargava Liver tonic, hepatic, hepatin syrup
Bhargava Phytolab Pvt. Ltd., Noida (U.P)
Dr. Bhargava Hepatina Syrup
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Hepatina Syrup
- For fast and effective response in liver disorders
- Has direct action on the liver and portal system
- Stimulates liver functions Indicated in fatty liver and sluggish liver
- Useful as supportive therapy in hepatocellular jaundice and toxic liver damage
- Also useful in infantile jaundice Indicated in liver problems due to alcohol abuse
Other Indications of Dr. Bhargava Hepatina Syrup
- Improves digestion
- Controls nausea and vomiting
- Liver disorders
- Loss of appetite
- Liver & gallbladder
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Hepatina Syrup
- Carduus marianus Q: Increases glutathione concentration stabilizing hepatocyte membrane against injury and regulating its permeability, assisting in regeneration of cells.
- Chelidonium majus Q: Induces production of thinner bile, thus, promotes the expulsion of gall stones.
- Ipecacuanha Q: Useful in epidemic amebic dysentery, amoebic hepatitis and hepatic abscess.
- Taraxacum officinale Q: Stimulates digestion, increases bile flow from the liver, and relieves hepatitis, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, jaundice, cirrhosis of liver.
- Andrographis paniculata Q: Increases bile flow and levels of bile acids and salts, reducing the probability of gallstone formation, thus, relieves hepatitis, hepatomegaly, & infantile jaundice.
- Hydrastis canadensis Q: Aids the digestion, corrects the liver function, restores the mucous lining of the bile duct, and relieves torpid & tender liver, cholelithiasis, & jaundice.
- Podophyllum peltatum Q: Effective in jaundice, gall stones, colicky pain, bilious vomiting, torpidity of liver, portal engorgement, diarrhea.
Dosage/Directions of Dr. Bhargava Hepatina Syrup
Children: 1 teaspoonful
Adult: 1 tablespoonful thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.