Dr. Bhargava Lumboral Tablet (60tab)
For Lumbago, Sciatica, Joint pains, Back Pain, Sprains, Muscular Stiffness, Nerve pains
Also known as
Indications of Lumboral Tablet
- It relieves backache, lumbago.
- It relieves sciatica, neuralgic & rheumatic pain in lumbo-sacral region.
- It relieves muscular pain and soreness in cervical region & lumbar muscles.
- It relieves pain in lumbo-sacral region, extending across the spinal cord & its extremities.
Mode of Action of Composition used in Bhargava Lumboral Tablet
- Belladonna 3x: It is indicated for Lumbago, with pain in hips and thighs.
- Nux vomica 6x: It is indicated in Backache in lumbar region. Burning in spine; worse, 3 to 4 am, Legs numb; feel paralyzed; cramps in calves and soles.
- Bryonia alba 3x: Painful stiffness in nape of neck, Stitches and stiffness in small of back. From hard water and sudden changes of weather. Knees stiff and painful. Hot swelling of feet. Joints red, swollen, hot, with stitches and tearing; worse on least movement is relieved by it.
- Pulsatilla nigricans 3x: Shooting pain in the nape and back, between shoulders; in sacrum after sitting.
- Kali bichromicum 6x: Pain in coccyx and sacrum extending up and down.
- Rhus toxicodendron 3x: Dislocation of limbs, feels as if crushed, consequences of drenching or suppressed sweating. Symptoms grow worse at night and when resting. Better by motion, by heat. Neuralgic rheumatism of limbs and articulations, weakness and rigidity, shivering in sacral region. The pains grow worse with change of weather and in damp cold weather. Improving by warmth. Rheumatic-gouty diathesis often caused by sitting on cold seat.
- Mentholum 6x: Muscular pain in cervical region, Soreness of lumbar muscles.
- Terebinthina oleum 6x: Drawing in right kidney extending to hip , Drawing pain in the back and loins, esp. in evening, when seated.
Dosage of Lumboral Tablet
Adult: 2 tablets thrice a day.
Children: 1 tablet twice a day.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.