Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops (30ml)
Regulates High Blood Pressure, Increased Palpitation, Headache, Heaviness in head
Commonly known as
nomin drop, nomi, nomin h
About Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
Bhargava Nomin H Drops is a homeopathy medicine for High Blood Pressure (Hypertention).
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
- Hypertension with headache
- Vertigo and fatigue from slightest mental exertion
- Other Indications of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
- Blood Pressure Regulator
- Hypertension associated with heaviness, palpitation, breathlessness.
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
- Glonoinum 3x: Throbbing of the heart. Increased pressure of blood during menopause or due to suppression of menses. Headache is always present.
- Viscum alb 3x: Weight and oppression of heart; as if a hand were squeezing it; tickling sensation about heart. Helps in Dilated Blood vessels.
- Rauwolfia serpentina 3x: It is helpful in high pressure without marked atheromatous changes in the vessels.
- Baryta mur 3x: It is indicated in Heart-beats irregular, pulse scarcely perceptible.
Dosage/Directions of Dr. Bhargava Nomin-H Drops
10 Drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times a day; or as directed by the physician.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.