Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream (30g)
Help to reduces different warts, moles and corns
Commonly known as
cream for warts, warts,corn cream
Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
Bhargava Wart Off Cream indicated in all types of warts and corns.
Warts are raised bumps on your skin, which are usually painless. But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, that can be painful. A wart is a skin growth.
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Hard and soft warts & corns
- With or without pain
Ingredients of Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Thuja occidentalis extract: Tubercles, warts, Dry skin, with brown spots.
- Sabina Q: Indicated in fig-warts, with intolerable itching and burning.
- Calcarea fluoricum 3X: Hard, elevated edges of ulcer, surrounding skin purple and swollen. Encysted swelling at the back of the wrist.
Direction of use of Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Apply gently on the affected area 3-4 times daily or as directed by the physician.
Consult your physician before using this cream.