Dr. Reckeweg R16 (Cimisan – Migraine and Neuralgia Drops) (22ml)
- Brand: Drreck
- SKU: HS-RECK-16
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Also known as
Indications of Dr. Reckeweg R16
Migraine, nervous headaches, neuralgia of the head, indisposition due to continuous headaches frequently resulting from an insignificant chill.
Mode of Action of Main Ingredients in Dr. ReckewegR16
- Cimicifuga: Neuralgia as reflex symptom of ovarian disorders. Supraorbital pains, sensation of heat at top of head.
- Gelsemium: Cerebral congestion, feeling of prostration, aversion to light, pain just above eyes.
- Iris: Periodic migraine, intense headaches causing occasionally temporary blindness. Vomiting (bitter) at the climax of a headache.
- Sanguinaria: Nervous irritability, headaches, alternating heat and shivering, intolerance to noise and light. Improvement on lying down.
- Spigelia: Unilateral headache, rising and decreasing with the sun. Reference to the heart.
Dosage of Dr. ReckewegR16
- According to the acuteness of the headaches, 3-6 times a day 10-15 drops of Dr. ReckewegR16 in some water. Even after improvement, take 10 drops three times daily, for 2-3 days.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not self for medication.