Dr. Reckeweg R24 (Pleurasin) (22ml)
Lung Infection and Intercostal pain, Chest Pain, pain in abdomen, congestion of nose
Commonly known as
r 24, R 24
Indications of Dr. Reckeweg R24 Drops
Appendicitis, ovaritis, peritonitis, Pluritis, pericarditis, etc., acute arthritis and polyarthritis.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients in Dr. Reckeweg R24 Drops
- Apis mellifica: OCimicifuga: Pleurodynia, especially of the right side, mainly in nervous women
- Colocynthis: Influences the nervous system, whence its effectiveness in pleurisy.
- Kalium carb: Pleurodynia; stitches in chest, independent of motion, worse mainly in the afternoon. Pneumonia when abundant exudation and noisy expectoration are present.Acts on the pulmonary tissues, pneumonia after the onset of perspiration. Pleurisy with effusion, pleuropneumonia.
- Natrium sulf: Chief remedy in hydrogenoid constitution; pains growing worse in damp weather or damp surroundings, in the region of the 9th and 10th rib on the left side. Catarrh of the chest.
- Ranunculus bulb: Intercostal rheumatism. Sharp pains in the chest,aggravated by breathing, by pressure and change of temperature, suffocation.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R24 Drops
10-15 drops in some water before meals, 3-4 times daily.
Consult your physician beore using this medicine. Not for self medication.