Dr. Reckeweg R4 (Enterocolin) (22ml)
Diarrhoea, Loose Motions, Dysentry and Gastro-Entero-Colitis
Also known as
R 4, R04, R 04
Indications of Dr. ReckewegR4
Acute and chronic gastro-entero-colitis of all types. Summer diarrhoea after a chill or faulty diet. Intestinal catarrh, intestinal influenza, diarrhoea with fever, typhoid fever, dysentery.
Mode of Action of Main Ingredients in Dr. Reckeweg R4
- Acidum phosphoricum: Typhoid fever, sleeplessness, acute and chronic diarrhoea.
- Baptisia: Diarrhoea with much mucus, dull headache, fever, brown coated tongue, swollen body.
- Chamomilla: Aqueous or greenish stools after a chill, colics.
- Chininum arsenicosum: Bactericidal, diarrhoea with fever, general exhaustion and asthenia.
- Colocynthis: Dysenteric stools with violent intestinal spasms.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: Watery diarrhoea with strong flatulence. Remedy for fever and inflammation.
- Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus: Glairy and blood-tinged stools, exhausting colics and tenacious tenesmus.
- Oleander: Explosive pultaceous stools, colicky intestinal cramps, undigested stools.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Watery diarrhoea, mucohaemorrhagic, restlessness, drowsiness. Result of getting wet.
- Veratrum album: Vomiting and diarrhoea with violent shivering and collapse. Diarrhoea in summer
- In acute fever, every 1/4 – 1 hour, 20 drops undiluted. When improving, generally after 1-2 days, reduce the dose to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours. – It is advisable to continue the treatment for about a week at the rate of 10-15 drops, 3 times a day, before meals, until complete recovery.
- In ordinary diarrhoea, without fever, according to graveness 10-15 drops every 1-3 hours.
- In typhoid fever, without intestinal disturbances, 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours.
- In chronic diarrhoea, 3 times a day 10-15 drops before meals.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.