Dr. Reckeweg Syzygium Jambolanum 1X (Q) (20ml)
- Brand: Drreck
- SKU: HS-RECK-102
5 in stock
For Increased Amount of Sugar in the Blood, Urine and Related Symptoms
Also known as
Syzygium Jamb, Syjazium, Syzajium, Jambolanum
About Dr. Reckeweg Syzygium Jambolinum (Mother tincture)
Common Name: Jambol seeds
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Syzygium Jambolinum (Mother tincture)
- Syzygium is a native of India and has effective results in Increased Blood sugar levels.
- It regulates the blood sugar levels and helps to maintain the raised levels.
- Formication and prickly heat in upper limbs, arms and hands.
- Syzygium is useful in complaints of Old ulcers that take a long time for healing.
- Red papules which Itch,aggravated by touch and do not heal easily.
- Complaints that occur due to intake of farinaceous food, vegetables and fruits,
Great thirst for water, constant dryness of mouth.
- Excessive passage of urine with high gravity seen in the urine reports is relieved well with Syzygium.
- Syzygium is indicated in complaints of Increased appetite, increased thirst, increased urination, weakness and fatigue associated with increased blood sugar levels in the blood.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Syzygium (Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Syzygium (Mother tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not for self-medication. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.