HL Livertone Drops (15ml)
Enlarged & Fatty Liver, Hepatitis, Jaundice, Constipation, Acidity, Indigestion
Commonly known as
Liver-tone drops, Liver drops, Liver Tone
Indications of HL Livertone Drops
For fast and effective response in liver disorders:
- Has direct action on the liver and portal system
- Stimulates liver functions Indicated in fatty liver and sluggish liver
- Useful as supportive therapy in hepatocellular jaundice and toxic liver damage
- Also useful in infantile jaundice Indicated in liver problems due to alcohol abuse
- Improves digestion, relieve the Stomach Pain & Colic
- Controls nausea and vomiting
Composition of HL Livertone Drops
- Carduus marianus: It helps to establishes a healthy flow of bile, regulates the functions of the liver, and portal system. Treat soreness, pain and jaundice.
- Chelidonium majus: It has an action in Jaundice, due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic.
- Andrographis paniculata: It exhibits hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative property.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Liver area tender and dragging pains.
- Podophyllum peltatum: Liver region painful, Torpidity of the liver; portal engorgement with a tendency to hemorrhoids, hypo-gastric pain, fullness of superficial veins, jaundice.
- Cholestrinum: A specific remedy for gall calculi colic, relieves the distress at once. Liver disorders are relieved by Cholesterinum,Insomnia.
- Chelone: Liver complaints, bloating, fullness, abdomen pain
- Natrum sulph: Useful for Painful sensitiveness of the hepatic region to the touch, during a walk, or to a sudden jar.
- Aloe socot: For abdominal pain accompanied with fullness.
Dosage of HL Livertone Drops
Adults: 2 teaspoonful 3 or 4 times a day after meals or as directed by the physician. Children: Half the dose of adults.
Terms and Conditions
Consult your Physician before using this medicine.