Lords Spondi Rite Drops (30ml)
For Cervical Spondolysis, Pain & Stiffness in Neck and Shoulder, Vertigo and Headache
Commonly known as
Spondi Rit Drp, Spndi Rite Drp
Indications of Lords Spondi Rite Drops
- Stiffness, headache, heaviness, vertigo.
- Restricted movement of the neck, muscle weakness.
Composition of Spondi Rite Drops
- Ruta.Graveolens 3x: Backache better pressure and lying on back, Lumbago worse morning before rising. Pain in nape, back and loins. All parts of the body are painful, as if bruised, Sprains.
- Hypericum 5x: Darting pain in shoulders. Tingling, burning pain, numbness, Cramp in calves. Pain in toes and fingers.
- Colocynth 3x: Burning pains, digging, rending, and tearing.
- Ledum pal 2x: Gouty pains shoot all through the foot and limb, and in joints, but especially small joints. Swollen, hot, pale. Cracking in joints; worse, warmth of bed.
- Dulcamara 30: Conditions found as effects of damp weather, in hot days and cold nights towards the close of summer. Stiffness, numbness, aching, soreness of muscles on every exposure to cold, especially of back and loins.
- Cuprum Met 30: Coldness of hands. Cramps in palms. Great weariness of limbs. Cramps in calves and soles.
- Conium Mac 3x: pain between shoulders. Ill effects of bruises and shocks to spine. Coccyodynia. Dull aching in lumbar and sacral region.
Dosage of Spondi Rite Drops
Adults:10-15 Lord’s Spondi -Rite Drops in half cup of lukewarm water thrice a day,
Children: Half the adult dose, or as prescribed by the physician.
Consult your physician before using this medicine.