SBL Alfalfa Tonic (Paediatric)-180ml
Loss of Appetite, Weakness in Children, Builds Immune System, Improves Memory
About SBL Alfalfa Tonic (Paediatric)
Also known as
Alfa Alfa Tonic, Alfa tonic for children
SBL Alfalfa Tonic (Paediatric)
SBL Alfalfa Tonic paediatric is a combination of well proven homoeopathic medicines. It helps to provide essential nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals and helps to restore physical as well as mental wellbeing. This tonic is especially useful for diseases which are associated with weakness and muscles wasting like Recurrent infections, Tuberculosis, Typhoid and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). It facilitates fast recovery after chronic illness.
Indications of SBL Alfalfa Tonic (Paediatric)
- It is a general tonic.
- It is useful for anxiety, nervousness, and stress.
- It is suitable for students, children, and old age group.
- It is a helpful natural remedy for people with general weakness, loss of appetite, poor growth and malnourished.
- It gives relief in insomnia, tiredness from worry, tensions and overwork.
- It contain Ginseng and helps in sexual weakness and premature ejaculation.
- It is suitable in increased nutrition condition like pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It can be safely given to children having malnourishment, lack of desire to eat, delayed growth and weakness of immune system.
Health Benefits of SBL Alfalfa Tonic
- It is a combination of well proven drugs of homoeopathic medicines.
- It restores physical as well as mental well being.
- It is recommended during Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It promotes appetite.
- It is nutritious and boosts body immunity.
- It provides body essential nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- This tonic has invert sugar base and can be given to diabetics also.
- It is useful in conditions like nervousness, anxiety, insomnia (sleeplessness), loss of appetite, weakness of mind.
- It provides amino acids, potent natural ingredients, minerals, stimulates general, physical and mental activity. It has no-post influenza depression and it is safe for asthmatics.
- Avena Sativa
- Cinchona Officinalis
- Hydrastis Canadensis
- Kalium Phosphoricum
- Kalium Arsenicosum
- Ferrum Aceticum
- Calcaria Phosphorica
Dosage/Directions for use:
Children: 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day before meals.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication