SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum 4X (25g)
Vitiligo, White Spots on Skin, Fear, Hypo-pigmentation of skin
Also known as
Ars Sulph Flav, Arsenicum Sulphuratum flavum, Asf
Uses of SBL Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum
- Vitiligo, white spots/patches on skin, hypopigmentation
- Anxiety and apprehension ( fear of what will happen), restlessness with symptoms.
- Sciatica and pain around the knee.
- Moist crusts and scales on the scalp. It has been very useful in eczema. Pustules on the scalp.
- Chronic inflammation of eyes, of conjunctiva, cornea, iris, lids.
- Stiffness of cervical(Neck) region, weakness of lumbar( back) and tenderness of coccyx.
- Fever that has periodicity, associated with sleeplessness, Burning hands and feet..
Important indicated symptoms of SBL Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum
- Useful medicine in old cases of malaria, in great weakness following the abuse of quinine. When eruptions have been suppressed from local medications, and there is great weakness and lack of reaction.
- Skin chafed about genitals.
- Ulceration of breast, Ulcers on legs.
- Trembling of body and limbs, upper limbs and hands; lower limbs and feet. Twitching of thighs. Weakness of all the limbs; of joints; upper limbs; lower limbs; knees; legs; ankles; feet.
- Eruptions; blisters; bloody after scratching; boils; burning; carbuncles, dry.
- ECZEMA; fetid; herpes; itching; moist with corrosive yellow discharge
- Burning of the skin after scratching. Burning in spots. Marked coldness of skin of body and limbs.
- Ulcers bleeding; burning; crusty; DEEP; inflamed; painful, Red, corrosive, offensive, thin, watery, yellow pus.
Dosage of SBL Arsenic Sulphuratum Flavum
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years): 1 tablets twice a day.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.