SBL Dibonil Drops (30ml)
- Brand: SBL
- SKU: HS-SBL-55
Commonly known as
Dibonil, Diabo drop
About SBL’s Dibonil Drops
SBL’s Dibonil drops is a therapeutically effective product for the management of increased blood sugar. It takes care of associated symptoms and delays complications of high blood sugar and thus improves quality of life of diabetics and helps them to get back in their normal life. It can be taken along with anti-hyperglycaemic drugs.
- Effective in frequent urination.
- Decreases excessive thirst.
- Relieves and checks cramps & muscular pain.
- Builds up tissues, overcomes mental & physical fatigue.
- No gastric disturbances.
- No risk of producing hypoglycaemia.
- No adverse effect on vital organs.
- No known side effects on prolonged use.
Indications of Dibonil:
Incrased Blood sugar levels.
Action of Composition used in Dibonil:
- Cephalandra Indica: Useful in increased Blood sugar accompanied with increased pressure of blood.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Blood sugar regulation and glucose metabolism. The active components responsible for lowering glucose are the gymnemic acids.
- Syzygium Jambolanum: Causes marked decrease in sugar in urine. Weakness, emaciation. Great thirst, mouth very dry. Very large amount of urine of high specific gravity. Old ulcers of skin.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha: Produces giddiness, lowered pulse, and air hunger and lowering blood-pressure.
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Frequent, profuse, watery, milky urine with high blood sugar. Micturition, preceded by anxiety and followed by burning. Frequent urination at night. Tearing pains in joints, bones, and periosteum. Cramps in upper arms and wrists.
- Abroma Augusta: An effective remedy for Increased blood sugar levels with excessive thirst and dryness of mouth.
- Helonias Dioica: It is used for high blood sugar levels when there is excessive thirst, restlessness, melancholia and emaciation.
Dosage/Directions for use of Dibonil:
10-15 drops in one fourth cup of water, half an hour before meals three times daily.
Consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.