SBL Tonicard Gold Drops (30 ml)
Relieves Palpitations, Anxiety, Heart Pain, regulates Pulse, Weak Heart
Commonly known as
Tonicard, Gold drops, Toni card
About Tonicard Gold Drops
SBL’s Tonicard Gold Drops is a dependable cardiac tonic, provides natural cardioglycosides and thus tones up heart muscles, improves coronary and peripheral circulation, relieves breathlessness, palpitation, tachycardia and halts the pace of thinning of arteries. Tonicard improves overall physiological functions of cardiovascular system. Tonicard is a clinically proven adjunct to allopathic cardiac medication.
Indications of Tonicard Gold Drops:
- Excellent adjunct to cardiac therapies and protects against potential heart problems.
- Cardiac tonic to improve blood circulation.
- Angina pectoris, arrhythmia, palpitation, breathlessness, sinking of heart, weak pulse.
Composition of Tonicard Gold Drops:
- Cactus Grandiflorus – MT 20% V/V: Acts on circular muscular fibers, hence constrictions. Tobacco heart. Violent palpitation.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha – MT 40% V/V: Produces giddiness, lowered pulse, and air hunger and lowering blood-pressure. Acts on muscle of heart, and is a heart tonic. Pulse accelerated, irregular, feeble, intermittent.
- Convallaria majalis – MT 1% V/V: Increases energy of hearts’ action, renders it more regular. Of use when the ventricles are overdistended and dilatation begins.
- Valeriana officinails – MT 10% V/V: Hysteria, over-sensitiveness, nervous affections
- Strophanthus Hispidus – MT 1% V/V: It increases the contractile power of all striped muscles. Acts on the heart; increasing the systole and diminishes the rapidity.
- Aurum muriaticum natronatum – 4x 1% V/V: Beating of carotid and temporal arteries visible to eye.
- Camphora – 2x 5% V/V: Icy coldness of the whole body; sudden sinking of strength; pulse small and weak. Very sensitive to cold and to touch.
Dosage/Directions for use of Tonicard Gold Drops:
Take 20-30 drops in half cup of water three times daily.
For sudden unexpected symptoms – 40 drops.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self medication.