Willmar Schwabe India Alfalfa Tonic (100ml)
Commonly known as
Alfa Alfa Syrup, Alfa tonic
About Willmar Schwabe India Alfalfa Tonic
Alfalfa Tonic eliminates symptoms of fatigue and leads to an increase in appetite while stomach complaints are improved simultaneously. A general nervous irritability is soon calmed. With juveniles, a remarkable improvement of anaemia and chlorosis sets in.
Alfalfa tonic essentially supports convalescence after infections or surgical operations and thus shortens the time of recuperation.
Composition of Willmar Schwabe India Alfalfa Tonic
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Nervous exhaustion, mental and physical debility.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa):Tones appetite and digestion, indicated for neurasthenia. Increases quantity of milk in lactating mothers.
- Avena sativa: Tonic for debility after exhausting diseases and has sedative properties.
- China (Cinchona officinalis): Debility, irritability, throbbing headache and exhausted feeling due to loss of vital fluids.
- Cinnamomum: Useful in minor haemorrhages, flatulence in weak persons with languid circulation.
- Hydrastis: Indicated for easily tiring persons with debility, catarrhal symptoms and weight loss.
- Kalium arsenicosum: Recommended for chronic anaemia, inbuilt nervousness and restlessness.
- Nux vomica: Brings equilibrium of different functions. Dysfunctions due to stimulants like indigestion, ineffective evacuation and debility.
Dosage/Direction for use of Alfalfa Tonic
- Adults: One tablespoonful.
- Children: One teaspoonful one hour before meals three times a day.
Consult your physician before using this medicine and are not self medicating.