Willmar Schwabe India Angioton Drops (30ml)
Regulates Blood pressure, Hypotension, Palpitation, Weakness
Commonly known as
Angio drop, Angio-tone
About Willmar Schwabe India Angioton Drops
Regulates the blood pressure and boosts the circulatory system
- Increases the power of contractions of the heart and regulates the pulse
- Indicated for vertigo on rising, with precordial pain, palpitation and dyspnoea
- Exerts a beneficial effect on venous stasis and weak and low pulse with cold extremities
- Acts as a vaso-motor stimulant and controls low blood pressure
Composition of Angioton Drops
- Etherum 1x 3%
- Cactus grandiflorus Q 3%: Chest pains, with suffocation, cold sweat, Constriction, very acute pains and stitches in heart, pulse feeble, irregular, quick, without strength. Oppressed breathing as from a weight on chest. Constriction in chest.
- Convallaria majalis Q 10%: Palpitation from least exertion, Irregular rapid pulse, dyspnoea.
- Crataegus oxyacantha Q 50%: Used as a specific remedy for heart complaints. Acts on the heart muscles. Cardiac dropsy, valvular affections with dyspnoea.
- Lobelia inflata 3x 5.5%: Sensation of pressure or weight in chest; better by rapid walking. Feels as if heart would stop.
- Valeriana officinalis Q 10%: Choking on falling asleep. Irritability with all complaints.
- 10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day before meals.
Consult your physician before using this medicine.