Also known vy
phyto berry, phytolaca tab, PBT
About WSI Phytolacca Berry Tablets
It is a therapeutically proved and effective medicine for weight management
- Made from fresh berries of Phytolacca.
- It lowers intake of food by favourably influencing digestion and absorption
- Help to reduces hyperacidity and feeling of weakness associated with lowered food intake
- Good results of weight loss have been achieved in ladies with post delivery weight gains
- Weight loss upto 2-4Kg can be achieved in 1-2 months with some diet restrictions and regular exercises
- There are no side effects of Schwabe India's Phytolacca Berry tablets
Direction of use of Schwabe Phytolacca Berry Tablets
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. 1 tablet daily before meals as maintenance dose. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Phytolacca Berry Tablets are known.
Avoid using this medicine in small children and During pregnancy and lactation.
Tips to loose the unwanted body fat
The good news is that overweight and obesity are largely preventable and reversible. by following these simple tips you can shade extra unwanted fat from your body.
- Homeopathic medicine are very effective and safe for weight loss management. Use homoeopathic medicines like Schwabe Phytolacca Berry tablets.
- Limit the consumption of fat from your diet as restriction of fat intake is the most essential factor in a weight-reducing.
- Weight loss diet should contain plenty of green vegetables and fruits, since they contain few calories, while their bulk helps to fill the stomach and provide satiety.
- It has been observed that eating habits are also related to tendency to gain weight. A person eating fast consumes higher quantities of food material and may gain weight faster than a person eating slowly. So eat slowly.
- Increased exercise is the other positive part of the management of obesity. An hour’s walk at 3 miles per hour will expend about 240 kcal above basal (or more for a heavy person).
- Avoid lifts and always use stairs. For small distance avoid your vehicles and make a habbit of walking.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.