Dr. Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup with Giloy, Papaya, Neem and Tulsi (200ml)
Powerful Immune Booster to Protect from Dengue Virus and Increase Platelets Count
Also known by
R S Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup, Dengue Syrup, Bhargava AgueNil
Indication of Dr. Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup:
- Boosts the Immunity to fight against Infections and other Febrile conditions.
- It is therapeutically very effective Homoeopathic medicine to managing the Dengue Fever, Chikunguniya and other Viral fevers.
Action of Ingredients of Dr. Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup:
- Tinospora cordifolia Q :- A strong immuno stimulant and increases white blood cells (WBC) and platelets. Useful in all types of fever.
- Carica papaya Q :- It is high in complex vitamins that help bone marrow to rapidly increase blood platelet production.
- Ocimum sanctum Q :- It has many phyto-chemicals which has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects in acute and chronic fevers. it prevents as well as cure various fevers.
- Azadirachta indica Q :- It increases the immune power of body against inflammation & infections. Useful for various fever with itching of body.
- Rhus toxicodendron 3x :- Fever with great restlessness. Fever with intense heat and thirst and tearing pains in limbs as from fatigue. Excessive weakness
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3x :- Pain in the bones (as if broken) all over with fever. Headache, soreness of eyeballs, backache, and thirst during the fever. Aching in bones of extremities with soreness of muscles.
- Gelsemium sempervirenens 3x :- Fever with slow pulse, much muscular soreness, great prostration, and violent headache. Fever, with stupor, dizziness, faintness and great prostration.
- Belladonna 3x :- High feverish state with Burning, steaming & heat. Internal heat with restlessness. Burning in eyes with shooting pain in eye.
Directions of use of Dr. Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup:
For Management the Fever:
- Adult: 1tablespoonful 3-4 times a day
- Children: half the adult dose
For Prevention the Dengue
- 1Tablespoonful 2 times a day for a week
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.