Dr. Bhargava Antigrin Drops(Minims 02) (30ml)
For Headache & Migraine with Nausea & Vomiting, One-sided Headaches
Commonly known as
Headache drops, Migraine drops
Dr. Bhargava Antigrin Drops(Minims 02)
Dr. Bhargava Antigrin Drops is a homoeopathic medicine used for chronic Headaches and Migraine. The pain is usually throbbing, pulsating and bursting in character. At times, the pain is one sided or may involve the whole head. Such pain may last for hours or even days.
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Antigrin Drops(Minims 02)
- For increased sensitivity to light and sound.
- For temporary blindness or tingling sensation in the limbs.
- For Migraine and Nervous Headaches
- For nausea or vomiting
- It relieves intense throbbing or a pulsating sensation in one part of the head or severe headaches in general.
Ingredients in Dr. Bhargava Antigrin Drops(Minims 02)
- Cimicifuga racimosa 4x: It lessens the frequency and force of the pulse, soothes pain. Pains like electric shocks here and there. Shooting and throbbing pains in head after mental worry, over-study.
- Sangunaria canadensis 3x: Periodical sick headache; pain begins in occiput, spreads upwards, and settles over eyes, especially right. Pain in small spot over upper left parietal bone. Burning in eyes. Pain in the back of head like a flash of lightning.
- Belladonna 4x: Pain, fullness, especially in forehead, also occiput, and temples. Boring of head into pillow; drawn backward and rolls from side to side. Pain worse light, noise, jar, lying down and in afternoon
- Iris vers 1x: Frontal headache, with nausea. Scalp feels constricted. Right temples especially affected. Blur vision before eyes.
Dosage of Dr. Bhargava Antigrin Drops(Minims 02)
10-15 Drops in half cup water thrice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Consult your physician before using this medicine.