Dr. Bhargava Thyrodin Drops(Minims 37) (30ml)
For proper thyroid function, Tiredness, useful in Thyroid Dysfunction
Commonly known as
Thyroid drops, bhargava thyroid drops
Indications of Bhargava Thyrodin Drops
- Thyroid disorders like hyperthyroidism; goiter and exophthalmos.
- Cardiac palpitations, restlessness, anger, impatience.
- Shortness of breath, trembling, weakness.
- Exhaustion after minor exertions.
- For complaints of Intoxication of thyroid glands with trembling of the hands, Thyrotoxicosis.
- It helps to maintain the normal functioning of Thyroid gland.
Action of individual Ingredeints of Bhargava Thyrodin Drops
Iodium 4x: Rapid emaciation not withstanding a good appetite. Great debility. Slightest exertion produces perspiration.
Spongia 4x: Inflammation and glandular enlargement, especially of thyroid. Swelling becomes hard, Indurated.
Lapis albus 6x: Effective for the constitution of fibrose struma.
Lycopus Virginicus 6x: Strong pulse and tachycardia, as they are usually found in thyreotoxicosis.
Dosage of Bhargava Thyrodin Drops
10-15 Drops in half cup water thrice a day
Consult your physician before using this medicine.