Dr. Bhargava Tumorin Drops (30ml)
For Indurated swellings and Cysts with or Without Pain
Indications of Tumorin Drops:
- Enlargement of thyroid, axillary, inguinal & mammary glands, spermatic cord, tonsils, & lymph nodes.
- Stony hard painful goiter.
- Mastitis in breastfeeding mothers with cracking and small ulcers about nipples.
- Mumps, follicular inflammation of pharynx, adenoma.
- Tumour and growths of skin with exfoliation of skin in large scales.
- Sties or other eye related inflammations.
- The glands are swollen, hard, indurated, painful, sensitive and sore to the touch.
Composition of Tumorin Drops:
- Conium maculatum 4X
- Arsenicum iodatum 6X
- Carbo animalis 3X
- Clematis erecta 3X
- Galium aparine 6X
- Hydrastis canadensis 2X
- Phytolacca decandra 3X
Dosage of Tumorin Drops:
Adult: 10-15 drops in half cup of warm water thrice a day.
Children: Half the adult dose.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.