Dr. Reckeweg R14 (Quieta – Nerve and Sleep Drops) (22ml)
Helps in Sleeplessness, Restlessness and Mental Overexertion
About Dr. Reckeweg R14 – Nerve and Sleep Drops
Insomnia and various disturbances of the sleep, superficial sleep, light sleep, sleeplessness, drowsiness in the morning, weariness during the day, vivacity in the evening. Nervous restlessness and over-excitement of the nervous system. Neurasthenia, consequences of mental conflicts of long duration.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Influences favourably the regularizing of disturbed sleep, and neurasthenic symptoms.
- Ammonium bromatum: Sedative.
- Avena sativa: General nervous weakness and sexual neurasthenia, consequences of mental overexertion. Convalescence. Sleeplessness in spite of lassitude.
- Chamomilla: Effective in overstimulated nervous system with hypersensitivity. Uneasy sleep.
- Eschscholzia: Sedative.
- Humulus lupulus: General nervous exhaustion, neurasthenia, hypochondria, sedative.
- Ignatia: Nervous exhaustion and irritability resulting from psychic afflictions of a depressing nature, following grief or worry. Egocentric solitude.
- Passiflora incarnata: Sedative. Unrest and irritability of the nervous system. Mental and physical vivacity when trying to sleep, full of ideas, disturbed non-refreshing sleep
- Valeriana: Light sleep, non-refreshing. Nervous weakness and restlessness.
- Zincum valerianicum: Insomnia with twitching in limbs, nightmares, restlessness of the legs.
- In extreme nervous exhaustion and insomnia, 3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water, at night 20 drops in some sweetened water. In most cases general relief and a less agitated sleep follow after several days. Thereupon, 10-15 drops once or twice daily ought to suffice.
- However, R14 acts differently on various individuals. Patients sensitive to medicine very often experience an aggravation, chiefly of insomnia. In such cases the dose should immediately be reduced to 5 drops 3 times a day, sometimes even less, even down to once only during the day (not recommended in the evening). Dosage should be adapted to the individual. In some cases, 20-30 drops 3 times a day may have to be taken to obtain any effect. However, before increasing the dose it would be advisable to observe the action of the medicine for several days.
- Regular treatment should be continued for a longer period of time even after complete recovery, at the rate of 10-15 drops taken in the evening.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.