Madaus Diacard Gold Drops (25ml)
- SKU: HS-Madaus-Diarcard
10 in stock
For Anxiety, Palpitations, Heart Pain, Weak Pulse, Heart tonic
Also known by
Diacard, Diaca drop
iarcard Gold Drops
Madaus Diacard Gold Drops a safe German natural Homoeopathic preparation for Heart Problems. Diacard Gold Drops has been used by physicians world wide since 1919.
Diacard Gold Drops is used as a convenient supplement for:
- Heart Complaints, Extremely Rapid and Irregular Pulse
- Palpitation, Angina Pectoris and Anxiety
- Nervous Heart due to emotional upset or stress
- Fainting, Fatigue, Heart Throbbing
- General Tiredness and Restlessness
- Toxic effects of Alcohol and/or tobacco on the heart
- High Cholesterol – Circulatory Instability
- Weak Heart (it strengthens the heart and helps to maintain the quality of life)
Composition and action of ingredients of Madaus Diarcard Gold Drops
- Valeriana Q. 1x: Over-sensitiveness, nervous affections.
- Aether sulfuris 1x: Increased action of the heart, flushing of face and warmth of surface follow in a few minutes; the senses are quickly excited
- Aurum chloratum natronatum 4x: Irregular heart-beats with anxiety and short breath; while sleeping. Severe violent beats of the heart, with sensation of pressure while standing.
- Camphora 2x: Icy coldness of the whole body; sudden sinking of strength; pulse small and weak.
- Cactus grandiflorus 2x: Constrictions and congestion. These constrictions are felt about the throat, in the oesophagus.
- Stropanthus gratus 4x: Heart’s action weak, rapid irregular, due to muscular debility and Insufficiency.
- Crataegus Q: Heart muscles seem flabby, worn out. Cough.
Dosage Madaus Diarcard Gold Drops
- Adults and children above the age of 6 years should take 20 drops three times daily or as directed by the physician.
- Diacard Drops should be taken before meals on some sugar or – especially recommended in the evenings – in 1 tablespoonful of water.
- Diacard Drops can always be taken when complaints occur or as directed by the physician.
Consult a physician before purchasing this medicine. Not for self-medication.