SBL Dibonil Drops (30ml)
Control Blood Sugar (High Blood Sugar), Weakness and Cramps
Commonly known as
SBL Dibonil, Diabetes drops
About SBL Dibonil Drops
Dibonil is a result oriented product which is developed for the management of increased blood sugar.
- Effective in frequent urination.
- Decreases excessive thirst.
- No gastric disturbances.
- No risk of producing hypoglycaemia.
- Indicated in incrased Blood sugar levels.
Composition SBL Dibonil Drops:
- Cephalandra Indica: Useful in increased Blood sugar accompanied with increased pressure of blood.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Blood sugar regulation and glucose metabolism. The active components responsible for lowering glucose are the gymnemic acids.
- Syzygium Jambolanum: Causes marked decrease in sugar in urine. Weakness, emaciation. Great thirst, mouth very dry. Very large amount of urine of high specific gravity. Old ulcers of skin.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha: Produces giddiness, lowered pulse, and air hunger and lowering blood-pressure.
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Frequent, profuse, watery, milky urine with high blood sugar. Micturition, preceded by anxiety and followed by burning. Frequent urination at night. Tearing pains in joints, bones, and periosteum. Cramps in upper arms and wrists.
- Abroma Augusta: An effective remedy for Increased blood sugar levels with excessive thirst and dryness of mouth.
- Helonias Dioica: It is used for high blood sugar levels when there is excessive thirst, restlessness, melancholia and emaciation.
Dosage of SBL Dibonil Drops:
10-15 drops in one fourth cup of water, half an hour before meals three times daily.
Consult your physician before using this medicine.