SBL Drops No 7 Sinusitis (30ml)
For Sinusitis, Sneezing, Blocked Nose, Stuffed Nose, Headache
Commonly known as
SBL Sinusitis drops, Sinus drops
SBL drop no 7 (Sinusitis)
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses (mucous membrane lining as the nose). The inflammation could be caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus. The infection may also be the result of an allergic or autoimmune reaction – when the immune system attacks healthy cells.
Indications of SBL drop no 7
- Inflammation of the nose and catarrh
- Swelling over the face, because of Inflammed sinus.
- Recurrent sneezing and stuffed nose.
Composition of SBL drop no 7
- Hydrastis Canadensis 3x: Thick, tenacious secretion from posterior nares to throat. Watery, excoriating discharge. Dull, pressing frontal pain, Myalgic pain in scalp and muscles of neck, Sinusitis, after coryza.
- Pulsatilla nigricans 3x: Coryza; stoppage of right nostril, pressing pain at root of nose. Stoppage in evening.
- Lemna minor 3x: Crusts and muco-purulent discharge very abundant. Post-nasal dropping.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis 3x: Chronic rhinitis; membrane dry and congested.Burning sensations, like from hot water.
Dosage of SBL drop no 7
10-15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3-4 times a day.
Consult your physician before using this medicine. Not forself-medication.