SBL Mullein Ear Drops (10ml)
For Pain in Ear, Removes Dry Ear Wax, Itching in Ear
Commonly known as
Mullin drop, Mullin oil
SBL’s Mullein Ear Drops
Pain in ear (Earache) is a very common medical problem for children as well as adults. It may be accompanied with fever, vomiting, refusal to eat, difficulty in lying on sides, decreased activities, irritability or even crying.
Indication on SBL’s Mullein Ear Drops :
- For earache due to injury, infection or inflammation
- Painful eruption of external ear
- Fungal infection of ear
- For itching irritation in the ear
- For swimmer’s ear problems
Composition of SBL’s Mullein Ear Drops
- Mullein flower: Helps when wax, water or other discharge accumulates in the ear.
- Glycerine: Sneezing, irritating coryza.
- Acidum benzoicum: Severe pains in the ear that change the locality.
- Acidum boracicum: Used as an antiseptic disinfectant, since it arrests fermentation and putrefaction.
- Acidum carbolicum: Pains that are severe and come, go immediately lasts for some time. discharge from the ear are offensive.
Directions of use of SBL’s Mullein Ear Drops :
Instill 4 drops into the ear 4 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
For external use only.
Consult your physician before using this medicine.