Wheezal Calendula Dressing Powder (100g)
Medicated Dressing Powder for External application, Injury, Ulcer, Scar, wounds, Infections
Commonly known as
calendula dressing, dressing powder,
Wheezal Calendula Dressing Powder is useful for:
- Bed Sores
- Accelerate cicatrization and granulation.
- Sores, open wound and ulcer.
- Eczema and itching
- Burn and scald dressing.
Composition of Wheezal Calendula Dressing Powder:
- Calendula Q: Remarkable healing agent, applied locally. Useful for open wounds, parts that will not heal, ulcers, etc. Promotes healthy granulations and rapid healing by first intention
- Cantharis Q: Sunburn. Burns, scalds, with rawness and smarting, relieved by cold applications, followed by undue inflammation.
- Arnica Montana Q: Suited to cases when any injury, however remote, seems to have caused the present trouble. After traumatic injuries, overuse of any organ.
- Acidum Boricum 2x: Used as an antiseptic disinfectant, since it arrests fermentation and putrefaction.
- Zincum Oxidatum 2x: Contraction of the risible muscles.
Directions for use:
Dressing may be done by covering the affected part after proper cleaning the affected area.
Consult your physician before using this medicine